RA, Pre Clinical QCApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: The individual in this role will perform analytical assays for quality control (capillary electrophoresis, LC-MS, HPLC/UPLC, pH, Osmolality, Dynamic light scattering, RT-PCR), using high-throughput technologies, to support release of DNA, mRNA and encapsulated mRNA materials manufactured in Technical Development Small-Scale Production Operations.
- Perform analytical testing of R&D product lots using biochemistry/chemistry, molecular and bioassay methods, leveraging high-throughput/liquid handling technologies
- Perform data analysis and data entry
- Analyze Sanger sequencing data
- Execute and troubleshoot standard protocols, adapt new protocols into practice
- Support investigations for supporting assays or equipment, present findings in cross-functional meetings
- Deliver reproducible and impactful results under accelerated timelines
- Perform general laboratory support activities including general equipment cleaning, maintenance and housekeeping
- Write/revise SOPs, protocols and reports
- BS/MS (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related science) with at least 1 -3 years of industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive timelines, and technology development and research goals
- Familiarity with analytical techniques to evaluate nucleic acids, separation techniques (UPLC, HPLC, LC/MS, CE)
- Experience performing SDS-PAGE, ELISA’s
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.