Quality OperatorApply Now
Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801
Employment Type: Contract
6 + Months
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- To ensure that Laborie incoming products meet or exceed specifications and customer expectations for quality
- To assure the high quality of Laborie products.
- To expedite organization of measurement equipment into Laborie Portsmouth Asset Management system.
- Performs inspections and/or QC of supplier products (raw material, sub-assemblies and finish goods) based on approved specifications and/or work instruction/procedures to meet Laborie’s requirements and quality standards.
- Performs First Article Inspection (FAI) and prepares conformance reports based on approved specifications.
- Reviews and maintains required incoming receiving records to ensure compliance with Laborie’s QMS.
- Initiation of Non-Conforming Reports (NCRs)in accordance with an ISO 13485 quality management system.
- Participates in and provides materials to support MRB meetings for nonconformances, and other Ad-hoc meetings with cross functional teams to establish product inspection criteria.
- Works closely with production staff concerning quality discrepancies and provide feedback in support of preventative and corrective action activities.
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of information contained in records.
- Maintains required documentation and records in accordance with quality system and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated command of the English language (oral and written)
- 2 years of experience in a related position with a High School diploma
- 0 years of experience required with an AS, BS, or MS degree.
- Engineering Technician or Technologist diploma (or equivalent) in Biomedical, Electronics or related field preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.