Quality EngineerApply Now
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts 02451-1457
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months with possible extension
Job Summary: This individual will provide assistance in problem solving for suppliers, customers, and internal quality defects.
- Investigates root cause solutions for product release through nonconformance reports (NCR), corrective and preventative actions (CAPA), material containment and hold forms (MCH) and affected lot hold forms (ALH).
- Familiar with quality improvement tools and other various quality techniques.
- Provides support to all departments regarding product quality, inspections, deviations, and disposition of non-conforming product.
- Recommends measures necessary to prevent a recurrence of defects to manufacturing, engineering, supply chain and other departments as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Six Sigma Green Belt/CQE certification
- 5 years’ related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience
- Must have lead investigations for NC/CAPAs
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Ability to understand and employ mathematics at an engineering or scientific level.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical reports, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.