Quality EngineerApply Now
Location: Valencia, California 91355
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1+ year
Job Summary: Work to maintain laboratory licensure while creating awareness and providing training and education to all employees on quality processes and programs.
- Participate in the maintenance of the quality management system
- Participate in the maintenance of the document control system
- Participate in the maintenance of laboratory licensure as required by CLIA and local regulations.
- Quality assurance and control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits
- Assist with training and education programs to educate employees and management on quality processes, standards and results
- Project Management: Participate in the planning, initiation and management of quality improvement projects
- Ensure safety, security, and the environment in all aspect of the daily activities, and any potential safety hazards are addressed and corrected immediately
- Bachelor’s Degree meeting course requirements for CLS licensure in California
- BS, MS, or PhD degrees in chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory science, or medical technology OR Associate Degree in Laboratory Science or Clinical Laboratory Science
OR High School graduate prior to April 25, 1995 AND gradated from a medical laboratory or clinical laboratory training program OR US Military Medical Laboratory Specialist certification
- Previous experience of working in quality in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing labs
- Knowledge of CLIA regulations and familiar with local regulations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in quality management
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.