Quality EngineerApply Now
Location: valencia, California
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 18 months
Job Summary: Work to maintain laboratory licensure while creating awareness and providing training and education to all employees on quality processes and programs.
- Participate in the maintenance of the quality management system
- Participate in the maintenance of the document control system
- Participate in the maintenance of laboratory licensure as required by CLIA and local regulations.
- Quality assurance and control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits
- Training & Education: Assist with training and education programs, to educate employees and management in quality processes, standards and results
- Project Management: Participate in the planning, initiation and management of quality improvement projects
- Previous experience of working in quality in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing labs
- Knowledge of CLIA regulations and familiar with local regulations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in quality management
- Work collaboratively with laboratory operations staff
- Proven track record of delivering continual positive process improvement in systems and process.
- Proven leadership and excellent organization and communication skills
- Team management and mentoring skills
- A good balance of negotiating and influencing skills.
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.