Quality Documentation SpecialistApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The individual in this role will be responsible for providing Quality Assurance (QA) Documentation support for the company’s External QA team.
- Review, approve and archive certain documents into the quality management system
- Collect, record and archive documents in support of the external QA team
- Report on pending documents and help support retrieval of hard copy documents needing archiving
- Provide any other documentation support needed to ensure External QA is audit ready
- Track Quality Systems including Change Controls and Deviations within the company’s systems as well as at CMOs
- BS in a scientific or engineering discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in pharmaceutical / biotech industry within Quality Assurance or Quality (Assurance) exposure
- Outstanding / effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Experience in the drug manufacturing and/or drug packaging and labeling processes
- Experience in SAP or similar ERP system
- Strong experience in Quality Document Management Systems including records and quality events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Powerpoint, MS Project and Visio
- Previous experience in a GMP environment is required
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.