Quality Control Inspector 11Apply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The QC Incoming Inspector II completes all activities required to approve raw materials for use in product manufacture. The position also performs inspection activities during in-process manufacturing performs inspection and testing of components. The position revises and updates standard operating procedures as needed.
- Perform quality line clears and in process inspections during the inspection and packing processes according to specific SOP requirements
- Issue lot numbers and control labels for incoming raw materials; perform inspections per internal procedures and specifications
- Release approved raw materials for use in manufacturing process to include completion of associated documents, notice of approval form (bin card) and relabeling of inventory
- Revise and review MPS documentation for approval and release.
- Associates degree in the life science or relevant experience
- 2 - 4+ years of experience in a cGMP facility or previous experience in a QA/QC role within the industry
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.