QC Scientist, Analytical Development (4)Apply Now
Location: Milford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Temp-to-Perm
Job Summary: This person will be responsible to ensure the methods are in an appropriate GMP status prior to GMP manufacturing by leading the tech transfer activities.
- Analytical Development to support the development, qualification, and validation of analytical methods for both small molecule drugs and biologic drugs.
- Strong HPLC experience is desired, understanding chromatographic principals and applying knowledge to develop new methods and trouble shoot issues.
- Experience with analytical characterization of small molecules and biologics is expected.
- Experience with both small molecule drug substance and drug products, intermediates, as well as experience with monoclonal antibodies is desired.
- Experience in biophysical characterization methods CE (capillary electrophoresis), chromatography, SEC/RP/IEX-U(H)PLC, SDS-CGE, iCIEF, CIEX, Peptide mapping, molecular testing required
- Minimum of a B.S. (Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular, Chemistry, or related science) with 8+ years, M.S. with 5+ years, or PhD with 2+ years of relevant experience/education.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Clear ability to organize and prioritize work schedule to meet deadlines in an unknown environment with competing priorities.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with managers and peers. Must possess ability to foresee and communicate bottlenecks that impede completion of tasks in a timely manner
- Must demonstrate effectiveness in ability to train others as needed
- Strong knowledge and expertise of quality requirements pertinent to pharmaceutical AD labs
He's a natural people person.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.