QC Associate,, Lab Support (2)Apply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: The individual in this role will perform cGMP QC testing for QC Chemistry, release, and stability.
- Performs routine analytical chemistry testing including HPLC, UPLC, UV, Particle Analysis and Dynamic Light Scattering.
- Supports special projects as assigned.
- May assist with Troubleshooting assay methods and equipment.
- Performs data entry and supports trending.
- Performs general laboratory support activities including reagent preparation, sample management, equipment maintenance, lab housekeeping etc.
- Supports authoring of SOPs, protocols and reports.
- LIMS (LabVantage) sample result entry, execution of Electronic Assay Forms in LIMS.
- Managing/stocking of QC lab supplies.
- Write/revise SOPs, protocols and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- 0-2 years or 5+ years in a laboratory setting with focus in analytical chemistry
- 1 to 2 years in a cGMP laboratory setting preferred.
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.