QC Associate II, MicrobiologyApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months to start with possibility of extensions or conversion to permanent full-time-status
Job Summary: Perform cGMP QC release and stability testing and laboratory support functions. This individual may support special projects as assigned.
- Performs routine analytical or microbiology testing
- Supports special projects as assigned
- May assist with troubleshooting assay methods and equipment.
- Performs data entry and supports trending
- Performs general laboratory support activities including reagent preparation, sample management, equipment maintenance, lab housekeeping etc.
- BA/BS in a relevant scientific discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a laboratory setting with focus in analytical chemistry
- General laboratory operations (Pipette use, pH, reagent prep, etc.)
- Technical writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Familiarity with electronic databases (e.g. LIMS, SAP, LMS)
- Practical working knowledge of QC instrumentation and related software
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.