QC Associate II, Data ReviewApply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: The data reviewer will interact across various levels of personnel from individual contributors to QC and QA management.
- Review and approve GMP Quality Control Bioassay test records per approved procedures
- Ensure compliance to Good Documentation Practices
- Verify calculations
- Verify that appropriate test method/specification applied for sample testing
- Data entry/approval in LIMS
- Methodologies to review include, but are not limited to, Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, UV/Vis measurement, Sanger Sequencing, qPCR, SDS-PAGE gels, protein concentration determination, cell-based ELISA and in vitro potency assays.
- BS in a relevant scientific discipline with at least 2 years Quality Control experience in a cGMP-based laboratory setting with a focus in Molecular/Cell Biology or Biochemistry
- Understanding of Sanger Sequencing, qPCR, ELISAs and potency assays
- Working knowledge of relevant and current FDA, EU, EMA, ICH guidelines and regulations preferred
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to perform responsibilities with high attention to detail
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.