QC Associate I, MicrobiologyApply Now
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: Reporting to the Manager of Quality Control, the Quality Control Associate I will perform routine environmental monitoring and water sampling of the GMP manufacturing facility. The Quality Control Associate I may perform routine testing and projects as assigned. This position may require off shift hours. This position will be 1st shift from 7:00 am 5:00 pm working Sunday to Wednesday.
- Perform routine environmental monitoring and critical utility sampling activities
- Conduct analysis of water and cleaning verification samples to include TOC, Conductivity, Bioburden, and Endotoxin
- Prepare and ship contract laboratory testing samples including those intended for microbiological identification
- Perform general laboratory support activities including equipment maintenance and housekeeping
- Perform data entry utilizing good documentation practices
- Write/Revise SOPs related to job function
- BS in a relevant scientific discipline preferred
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a cGMP organization with a focus in Microbiology (ideally QC)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Familiarity with relevant and current FDA, EU, ICH guidelines and regulations (preferred)
- Knowledge of GMP, microbiology, aseptic technique and general laboratory instrumentation preferred
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.