QC Associate I, Lab Support, 2nd Shift (5)Apply Now
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
- Assist in day-to-day operations of laboratory functions
- Order, receive, maintain and distribute stock consumables and reagents to team
- Order, receive, maintains inventory of chemicals, glassware
- Contact vendors to follow up on unreceived orders
- Cleans and stores laboratory glassware
- Perform reagent preparation, occasional sample management, lab housekeeping etc.
- Have practical knowledge of routine laboratory equipment and procedures
- Complete and maintain cGMP documentation (electronic and Hard Copy) for work performed
- BA/BS in a relevant scientific discipline preferred: 0-1 years in a laboratory setting with focus in analytical chemistry
- General laboratory operations (Pipette use, pH, reagent prep, etc.)
- Technical writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
- Knowledge of industry standards and guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under established guidelines and instructions
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.