QC Associate I, Chemistry (4)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Job Summary: The individual in this role will perform cGMP QC release and stability testing and laboratory support functions. This individual may support special projects as assigned. This position will be 2nd shift (2pm-12am) from Wednesday to Saturday.
- Performs routine analytical testing
- Supports special projects as assigned
- May assist with troubleshooting assay methods and equipment.
- Performs data entry and supports trending
- Performs general laboratory support activities including reagent preparation, sample management, equipment maintenance, lab housekeeping etc.
- Supports authoring of SOPs, protocols and reports
- LIMS (LabVantage) sample result entry, execution of Electronic Assay Forms in LIMS
- Managing/stocking of QC lab supplies
- BA/BS in Chemistry (preferred) or other relevant scientific discipline
- Working experience: 0-2 years in a laboratory setting with focus in analytical chemistry
- General laboratory operations (Pipette and analytical balance use, pH, reagent preparation, etc.)
- Technical writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Quick learner with electronic databases (e.g. LIMS, SAP, LMS)
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills
As a Senior Recruiter, Michael Liuzza brings almost a decade of sourcing and hiring experience to the JVT team. In his current role, Michael is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting, partnering with JVT's Contract Recruiting Team to match superior available talent with career building opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.