QA Product Release AssociateApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The Quality Assurance Product Release Associate performs compliance activities in support of production departments.
- Participate in projects and activities which support the top and bottom-line growth of the company through compliant improvement activities.
- Create a positive image of Anika Therapeutics through communication and interaction with key stakeholders including employees, customers, partners, vendors, and appropriate government and regulatory authorities
- Review batch records and certificates of analysis for accuracy and completion prior to final product release.
- Review and approve supplemental logs, charts and other documents in support of cGMP operations
- Provide quality assurance support of investigations including: nonconformance, root cause analysis, out of specification, environmental excursions, and planned deviations.
- Maintain device history files
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the life sciences or relevant experience
- 0-3 years industry experience in a QA function
- Knowledge of GMP/ISO requirements, specifically ISO 13485 Medical Devices.
- Ability to interact positively and professionally with internal and external customers
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and in platform presentation format
- Knowledge on how to perform QA transaction in SAP will be a plus
Trevor recruits for JVT's Life Sciences and Technology Practices where he specializes in finding, screening, and placing top-tier industry innovators at companies across multiple markets and verticals.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.