QA AnalystApply Now
Location: Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776
Employment Type: Contract
Contractor Agreement: 9 months to start
Job Summary: QA Analyst would be involved in the entire software development lifecycle to ensure the quality of final products. S/He works closely with Project Managers, BA, Development Teams, business partners, QA Lead and vendor partners to understand the technology solutions and testing scope designed and implemented by Atrium IT and/or vendor partners. The QA Analyst is ultimately accountable for testing program success and ensuring that all FDA QA requirements are met.
- Participate in requirement and technical design document reviews to provide feedback and story points
- Work with QA Lead to support creation of detailed test plans.
- Troubleshoot and triage issues. Work with multiple teams to determine root causes.
- Identify discrepancies, record, document thoroughly and track defects.
- Review test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
- Communicate test results and feedback with QA Lead and stakeholders.
- Perform thorough regression testing post code deployment and defect fix.
- Compile test cases and performing system, integration, and end to end testing on projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering
- Five + years of years quality assurance and testing experience.
- Five + years of experience in creating and executing test scripts; knowledge of software testing methodologies.
- Good understanding of SDLC and QA concepts, metrics analysis, methodologies, and documentations standards.
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams.
- Experience with JIRA and Zephyr.
- Experience with agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in tools such as SOAP UI and Postman. REQUIRED
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.