QA Analyst Sr.Apply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 Months
Job Summary: Performs testing to ensure that software meets organization standards and end user requirements, operates properly and is free from defects.
- Partners with Product Owners, Product Managers, Developers and Architecture groups to develop testing strategies, approaches and plans.
- Creates test plans and test cases utilizing business requirements and technical design documentation.
- Executes test case
- Experience with test management tools (HP Quality Centre, Jira)
- Experience of working within Agile Scrum Teams
- Proven experience of legacy mainframe testing for Cobol, CICS, DB2, IMS DB/DC systems
- Experience in facilitating and coordinating UAT with the business users and project team
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 5-7+ years of related work experience.
Jordan is a Recruiter for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.