Python/R Data AnalystApply Now
Location: Westwood, Massachusetts 02090
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 5 months, remote position
Job Summary: This person provides technical support services to enhance their knowledge and skills so they can facilitate enrollment in insurance coverage, Medicaid, and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) through the Affordable Care Act of 2010.
- Conducting analysis of data related to Marketplace Assister Technical Support (MATS) business areas,
- Document and communicate reporting requirements, rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis,
- Reviewing and analyzing collected data to determine the performance and health of a system or network,
- Writing Python code to perform in-depth data analysis,
- Recommending changes to the overall system or network to ensure service to the customer,
- Assembling, preparing, and analyzing data for system requirements and other needs,
- Bachelor’s degree + 5 years related experience, or Master’s degree
- 5+ years of experience working with data and completing data analysis activities, including designing and building reports.
- Expert-level hands-on experience with object-oriented programming languages, including Python, Pandas, R code, and/or NumPy
- Proficient using MS Excel and Access
- Competent using MS Word and PowerPoint
- Candidate must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
- Candidate must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- Position requires candidate must be US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.