Python DeveloperApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 5 months
- Deliver production-ready code per two (2)-week sprint using the company’s prescribed Agile project methodology (such as Kanban or Scrum) as per available capacity
- Investigate issues related to production
- Provide development capacity in the areas of Python and Amazon Web Services (“AWS”)
- Drive a release process to meet business needs, adhere to development standards and retain long term knowledge of the business domain and work of the Quantitative Digital Medicine group
- Used Python 3 or later for application development with some Data Analysis tools like Pandas
- Basics of Cloud Services like S3, EC2 and serverless architecture
- Relational databases preferably Postgres
- Application Servers – Tomcat
- Basic Knowledge of Software Design Principles
ADDITONAL EXPECTATIONS (preferred or desired skills)
· Rest API
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.