PSSe ModelerApply Now
Location: Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1+ year
Job Summary: The candidate will actively participate on the team responsible for Power System Modeling and Data Communications.
- Analyze participant submittal of transmission equipment rating, characteristic and operational data
- Support and implement new RTU installation/testing process for new assets and changes to existing assets
- Support in monitoring, tuning and supporting critical data communication systems, including ICCP, CFE and RTU systems.
- Participate in team meetings to develop an understanding of the PSMM group tasks.
- Create and maintain scripts and applications used for support of ICCP, RTU, and other EMS applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or the equivalent
- This position requires excellent analytical skills, and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to quickly respond to and resolve problems with all aspects of the communications computer systems, application software, user interface and data communications.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, and also to complete tasks independently.
- Ability to work under demanding time constraints.
As the vendor manager for the Contract Recruiting team, Chintan is responsible for contract negotiation, continuing to expand relationships with IT service providers, and functional reporting including metrics for billability, operational issues, and investigated root causes.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.