Project Specialist (Marketing)Apply Now
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3 months
Job Summary: Strategically plan and manage a high volume of projects annually (400-600) within an existing marketing process.
- Manage the workflow of multiple projects simultaneously through Creative, Brand, Art Buying, Production, and Studio processes; ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and in alignment with strategic vision and resource planning.
- Manage internal team stakeholders using a diplomatic approach to negotiation to create accurate milestones and timelines that work for all.
- Identify priorities and balance scope and needs as the project develops throughout the creative process.
- 4-5 years project management, traffic or marketing experience managing creatives, preferably in an agency or a corporate advertising environment.
- Knowledge of creative, print production, digital and media process and timetables
- Corporate video production experience preferred, but not required
- Workflow experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, Basecamp, Smartpath, Workgroups or other workflow software preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications
He's a natural people person.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.