Project Manger Next Gen SystemsApply Now
Location: durham, North Carolina 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9 months
Job Summary: The Sr. Project Manager position will be an IT Project Manager role responsible for managing all project activities (from Project Initiation through Close) for delivering multiple projects supporting the Pharmaceutical Operations & Technology (PO&T) IT team. The primary projects under management will be 1) to upgrade the Oracle Database Oracle EBS system and Upgrade/Replace the existing Single-Sign-On solution 2) Deliver a solution to advance the Cold Chain Monitoring capabilities using a technology called Sensitech
- Lead moderate to complex projects and/or programs.
- Develop and execute overall program schedule and program management plan.
- Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects/programs – driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks and issues that require assistance or attention.
- Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are committed to meet project/program needs.
- Ensure projects/programs are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted dates.
- 8+ years’ experience working as an IT professional – ideally managing projects, programs and/or portfolios
- 5+ years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional project/program solutions and working knowledge of GxP systems
- At least 2 projects/programs managing a cross-functional IT team with a heavy IT infrastructure reliance.
- Demonstrable fluency in Project/Program Management tools and techniques and of implementing projects within established software development life cycle methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience of transitioning new and upgraded systems into support operations – at least 2 large, multi-discipline projects.
- Experience Managing Oracle Database Upgrade project(s) for Oracle EBS
- Experience Upgrading from Oracle Access Manager Single-Sign On
- Oracle ERP – Supply Chain / Cold Chain
- BA or BS (ideally Computer Science, Business, Chemistry and Biological Sciences, Supply Chain Operations).
- MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.