Project Manager/Business Process AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The Project Manager/Business Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the final deliverable of a software development project meets all of the intended needs of the business. The Project Manager/Business Analyst will need to be able to understand the SDLC models and what their specific activities are to manage an application development project, deliver a solid set of requirements artifacts, to understand the project standards, to develop and implement solid test plans and test cases/scenarios to accurately test all aspects of the system and to maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards.
- Provide hands-on expertise in the areas of program management, software implementation and customer support. This includes coordinating work with multiple 3rd party implementation / integration partners
Provide Program management through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems solved through strategic digital solutions.
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions to understand business problems and how proposed system enhancements address them while assessing impact to existing functionality and business processes.
- Working with subject matter experts and other stakeholders to perform business analysis, conduct customer research, and evaluate technical solutions to drive current and future product vision and roadmaps.
- Create and document intake processes for new digital projects.
- Developing project timetables and tracking and reporting on project milestones and status to the Project Steering Committee and Sponsors.
- Tracks and creates or reviews all project deliverables and documentation to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- Proven expertise in Project Management/Business Analysis
- Experience as a Program manager with the ability to manage vendors
- Experience with waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working and communicating with various levels both within and outside an organization including top management, executive sponsor committees, technical IT staff, first-level end-users
- Considerable knowledge of IT functions
- Ability to prepare detailed project plans and supporting documentation
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, department heads, vendors and others.
- Proficient with MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Education: BA
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.