Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Sudbury , Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Contract-to-hire
Job Summary: The Project Manager leads and is responsible for driving projects to success and ensuring on schedule/budget delivery within predefined project scope.
- Define project management and execution plan and manage to the plan
- Provide full scope of project management on all project activities, including business expectations, project scope and requirements, communication, change, resources, and task execution
- Work across all functional areas, including all IS service vendors, and drive activities to completion
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery of all project artifacts and deliverables
- Analyze and manage project dependencies, risks, and issues and bring all to resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent experience) required15+ years of IS experience, including solutioning, architecture design, system development, QA, and resource management
- 10+ most recent years hands-on experience leading the execution of full end-to-end IS projects and portfolios, using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Large scale project/program management experience driving the large team through execution and delivery
- Proven capabilities in IS project financial management
- 10+ years with managing vendor project delivery and offshore delivery
- Experience working in FDA regulated business under Validated Computer Systems
- Proficient and working experience with MS Project, LucidChart, Jira, Confluence, MS Excel (in depth knowledge of formulas, macros, graphs) and PowerPoint
- Experience in program/project management methodologies, standards, deliverables and reporting
- Strong negotiation and influencing capabilities and in-depth analytical skills
- Risk/issue management and mitigation, communication management, change management, resource management
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.