Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 11 months
Job Summary: The Technical Project Manager will support the IT Operations Department managing IT Operational projects and initiatives.
- Project management
- Coordinate efforts between internal IT departments as well as customers
- Organize and manage multiple priorities
- Deliver results in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information management technology, or equivalent experience
- 6 years of experience as a project manager
- Experience with infrastructure related initiatives; network, switches, dns, life cycle upgrades.
- Formal project management training, with at least 2 years of experience designing and implementing project management Lifecycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively with IS staff, clients, executive leadership, and vendors
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.