Project ManagerApply Now
Location: marborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 1 year, remote
Job Summary: This individual will manage the development, implementation, maintenance, and support of automated business systems.
- Establish priorities and coordinate the activities of assigned staff.
- Supervise, develop and evaluate the performance of assigned technical staff.
- Provide technical guidance, assistance and training to members of the technical staff.
- Act as consultant to the technical staff, Business Analysts and users in order to provide an understanding of the inter-relationship between business requirements and systems designs.
- Participate in application design sessions.
- Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of vendor packaged solutions.
- Strong project management skills from a technical background
- Experience with automated reporting tools
- Experience with SQL in MS-SQL and DB2 environments
- Experience with packaged solution implementations, data integration, ETL processes and tools, structured QA methods and practices
- Experience with the SDLC
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business Administration, engineering, Information Technology, or liberal arts.
- 5-7 years of related work experience.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.