Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: Temp-to-Perm
Job Summary: In partnership with the Project Sponsors and Business Project Lead, the IS Project Manager leads and is responsible for driving projects to success and ensuring on schedule/budget delivery within predefined project scope.
- Define project management and execution plan and manage to the plan.
- Provide full scope of project management on all project activities, including business expectations, project scope and requirements, communication, change, resources, and task execution.
- Work across all functional areas, including all IS service vendors, and drive activities to completion.
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery of all project artifacts and deliverables.
- Analyze and manage project dependencies, risks, and issues and bring all to resolution.
- 12+ years of IS experience, including solutioning, architecture design, system development, QA, and resource management.
- 8+ most recent years hands on experience leading the execution of full end-to-end IS projects and portfolios, using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Large scale project/program management experience driving the large team through execution and delivery
- Proven capabilities in IS project financial management.
- Experience working in FDA regulated business under Validated Computer Systems.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills (oral and written).
- Proficient and working experience with MS Project, LucidChart, Jira, Confluence, MS Excel (in depth knowledge of formulas, macros, graphs) and PowerPoint.
- Experience in program/project management methodologies, standards, deliverables and reporting.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.