Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Duarte , California 91010
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility to become a full-time, permanent employee
Job Summary: To lead, to manage and to provide planning and execution support on projects.
- Interacts with both Client and staff to maintain, track, and report on tasks necessary to the project.
- Provide project planning, report on project metrics, and escalate and mitigate risks.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; reporting on project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Conducts internal and customer facing RAIL calls.
- Participates in standard internal reporting forums, escalating issues, project updates, accomplishments, risks, future actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business Management; Master’s in Business or Project Management preferred.
- PM certification (CAPM, PMI, PMP, PRINCE2) recommended.
- Minimum of 5 years of project experience. Laboratory environment a plus.
- Project Management or Process Development experience.
- Highly organized and motivated. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, experience with customer interaction.
- Ability to influence cross functional teams and various levels of professionals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; MS Project or Smartsheet a plus.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.