Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
- Manages and oversees all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget.
- Manages scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Bachelor's degree
- and typically requires 3-5 years of related experience
- PMP certification
- Experience supporting IT projects and knowledge of IT processes including Incident Management and Problem Management preferred
John is responsible for account development and management, which entails creating valuable client and industry partner relationships, and identifying and pursuing vertical opportunities.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.