Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts 01730
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ months
Responsible for the planning, coordinating, tracking, and reporting of critical New Product Development projects, including medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and combination products. May also support business and operations projects, and contribute to PMO best-practices.
- Applies project management best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control, and closing of projects.
- Establish, implement, and/or improve a pre-existing manufacturing process.
- Ensure products can be routinely made aseptically and meet specifications before manufacturing at scale.
- Responsible for project performance, risk management, administration, financial management and issue resolution for assigned programs and projects.
- Supports the development of detailed project/program plans and budgets for key projects and programs; monitors progress and proactively manages change to meet goals.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to develop and implement recovery plans and interventions for off-schedule and unanticipated issues impacting project progress.
- Interacts with R&D, Finance, Commercial, IT, Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, the senior leadership team, and external stakeholders.
Under the general direction of the Director of Project Management and Integration, this job requires the ability to act on problems of diverse and complex scope, requiring critical thinking and interaction with internal and external stakeholders and professionals. The position exercises broad judgement and significant analytical decision-making abilities within defined practices and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Life Science required.
- PMP Certification or MS/MBA a plus.
- 5 years of experience working within Life Science/Medical Device/Project Based companies, minimum of 3 years’ experience managing projects (Advanced degree, MBA, or PMP may be substituted for up to 2 years’ experience).
- Direct experience developing FDA regulated products. Experience with drug development, abbreviated new drug applications, and combination products a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Project/Program Management techniques and methodology.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Project Online, Monday.com, Asana or other project management software tools.
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.