Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 18 months
Job Summary: We are looking for a project manager to work with the vendor’s PM and help to assist with the project deliverables, has a background in Pharmaceutical data flow and analytics and experience with cloud platforms.
- Coordinate meetings and communications for project tasks between DSP group companies and GRACE Vendor
- Collaborate with implementation vendor pm to facilitate project status meetings
- Communicate updates to Stakeholders/ESC and steering committee.
- Author PM artifacts (Charter, Stakeholder analysis, project plan, Risk Register, RACI Matrix…)
- Represent DSP Group companies to ensure adherence to PM Framework/SDLC/CSQ Processes
- Identify, track potential gaps between user requirements and the system functions, and coordinate across companies/functions to resolve identified gaps
- Identify, track potential conflicts between company/team members, and coordinate across companies/team members to resolve identified conflicts
- Ensure project tasks from Vendor and DSP Group resources are carried out as planned
- Global IT implementation project management experience with GxP validation requirements (PMI certification preferred)
- Understanding of cloud-based technologies (specifically AWS)
- Understanding of Data Science and Drug development
- Business Analyst experience in facilitating and gathering requirements for global system implementations
- Authoring documents using GAMP5 standards to satisfy validation requirements
- Experience with complex data migrations
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.