Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Durham, North Carolina 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 9 months
Job Summary: This is an IT Project Manager role responsible for managing all project activities (from Project Initiation through Close) for the Product History File projects supporting the IT Quality & Regulatory team. The primary project will be leading efforts to new capabilities utilizing the company’s Business Process Management Platform. This project uses GxP systems and must be performed following SDLC standards.
- Lead moderate to complex projects and/or programs.
- Develop & execute overall program schedule and program management plan.
- Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects/programs – driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks & issues that require assistance or attention.
- Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are committed to meet project/program needs.
- Ensure projects/programs are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted dates.
- Ensure high level of quality in solutions is delivered.
- Lead various program governance meetings including routine core team / program office meetings as well as escalation, steering and sponsor reviews.
- 8+ years’ experience working as an IT professional – ideally managing projects, programs and/or portfolios
- 5+ years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional project/program solutions and working knowledge of GxP systems
- At least 2 projects/programs working with and managing a large Systems Integration partner preferred.
- Demonstrable fluency in Project/Program Management tools and techniques and of implementing projects within established software development life cycle methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience of transitioning new and upgraded systems into support operations – at least 2 large, multi-discipline projects.
- Experience with Projects implementing Business Process Management Systems (ARIS Enterprise Cloud)
- Experience deploying technology solutions that meet 21 CFR compliance
- Experience in Pharma/Biotech industry
- BA or BS (ideally Computer Science, Business, Chemistry and Biological Sciences, Supply Chain Operations).
- MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.