Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 10 months
Job Summary: The R&D IT Project Manager will oversee Development IT projects supporting pharmacovigilance. The Project Manager has responsibility for the health and success of projects within a matrixed organization with direct relationships with various groups in the business as well as IT.
- Monitor, manage, and ensure predictable delivery of the project in a deadline-driven environment.
- Drive delivery and accountability of internal staff as well as vendors and third-party project managers.
- Own the quality of the project delivered.
- Enable early identification and appropriate escalation of risks and issues that require assistance, attention, or executive resolution.
- Effectively communicate project status to leadership, verbally or in written form.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field required
- 5-7 years project management experience and 8+ years in IT. y.
- Experience with regulated systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution within a highly structured framework, and associated SDLC
- Experience working with third party vendor management (SaaS, business service partners)
- Experience with GxP Validation and CFR Part 11
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.