Project ManagerApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The IT Project Manager drives and facilitates the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of IT Medical projects. This project manager will primarily focus on updates for the Medical Affairs Research System
- Manage the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to deliver new or enhanced systems and capabilities.
- Prepare weekly status reports and identifying and managing any risks, issues and dependencies.
- Manage the budget and end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e. BAs, development teams both internal and external, business leads, testing teams, etc.).
- Develop and/or facilitate SDLC deliverables over the project life cycle.
- Effectively communicate and escalate issues, roadblocks, and risks to management while maintaining responsibility for their resolution to ensure the successful launch of each project.
- IT project management experience with GxP application experience
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
- Pharmaceutical experience specifically with clinical or medical research systems
- Experience with GxP required documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 years IT / Technology experience
- 4 years project management experience related to medical or clinical application
- GxP experience is required
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.