Project Manager Supply ChainApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 10 Months
Job Summary: The Sr. Project Manager position will be an IT Project Manager role responsible for managing all project activities (from Project Initiation through Close) for delivering multiple projects supporting the Supply Chain IT team. The primary projects under management will be 1) to implement a new solution to integrate Oracle Global Trade Management & Oracle EBS 2) Deliver a new Clinical Labeling Mgmt. System.
• Lead moderate to complex projects and/or programs.
• Develop and execute overall program schedule and program management plan.
• Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects/programs – driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks and issues that require assistance or attention.
• Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are committed to meet project/program needs.
• Ensure projects/programs are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted dates.
• Ensure high level of quality in solutions is delivered.
• Lead various program governance meetings including routine core team / program office meetings as well as escalation, steering and sponsor reviews.
• Facilitate critical project/program reviews.
• Ensure all aspects of the program’s success are contemplated and addressed.
• Enable and enhance communications between matrixed IT and business teams.
Minimum Experience Requirements
• 8+ years’ experience working as an IT professional – ideally managing projects, programs and/or portfolios
• 5+ years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional project/program solutions and working knowledge of GxP systems
• At least 2 projects/programs managing a cross-functional IT team with a heavy IT infrastructure reliance.
• Demonstrable fluency in Project/Program Management tools and techniques and of implementing projects within established software development life cycle methodologies.
• Demonstrable experience of transitioning new and upgraded systems into support operations – at least 2 large, multi-discipline projects.
• Managing projects dealing with Order Management in Oracle EBS
• Managing implementation of Artwork Management solutions
• Experience implementing SaaS solutions
• Experience implementing systems including interfaces thru a middleware platform
• Pharma/Biotech industry
Minimum Education Requirements
• BA or BS (ideally Computer Science, Business, Chemistry and Biological Sciences, Supply Chain Operations).
• MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
• Formal project management qualification is preferred (PMP or similar)
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.