Project Manager Supply ChainApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 11 months
Job Summary: IT Project Manager role will be responsible for managing all project activities (from Project Initiation through Close) for multiple medium/small projects in the IT Supply Chain vertical focused on expanding the Oracle ERP platform.
- Lead moderate to complex projects and/or programs.
- Develop & execute overall program schedule and program management plan.
- Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects/programs – driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks & issues that require assistance or attention.
- Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are committed to meet project/program needs.
- Enable and enhance communications between matrixed IT and business teams.
- Oracle ERP
- Cloud/SAAS implementations
- Pharma/Biotech industry
- BA or BS (ideally Computer Science, Business, Chemistry and Biological Sciences, Supply Chain Operations).
- MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
- Formal project management qualification is preferred (PMP or similar)
- 8+ years’ experience working as an IT professional – ideally managing projects, programs and/or portfolios
- 5+ years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional project/program solutions and working knowledge of GxP systems
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.