Project Manager SerializationApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 11 months
Job Summary: Serialization position will be an IT Project Manager role responsible for managing all project activities (from Project Initiation through Close) for multiple projects in the IT Supply Chain vertical focused on expanding the technology platform. The Project Manager is a senior resource leading project(s) that include project annual spend in the range of $1-$10M, and is accountable for end-to-end project delivery.
- Lead moderate to complex projects and/or programs.
- Develop & execute overall program schedule and program management plan.
- Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects/programs – driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks & issues that require assistance or attention.
- Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are committed to meet project/program needs.
- 8+ years’ experience working as an IT professional – ideally managing projects, programs and/or portfolios
- 5+ years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional project/program solutions and working knowledge of GxP systems
- At least 2 projects/programs working with and managing a large Systems Integration partner preferred.
- Desired experience in Serialization System implementations, Oracle RP, Cloud/SAAS implementations, and Pharma/Biotech Industry
- BA or BS (ideally Computer Science, Business, Chemistry and Biological Sciences, Laboratory Operations).
- MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.