Project Manager ReleaseApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 7 months
Job Summary: This individual understands a release from start to finish. They will identify the preparation, strategy, deployment, and collaboration efforts it takes to manage the release.
- Liaison with the Product team, Business and Shared Service teams for Production Release planning, preparation, deployment and support plans.
- Create and publish release playbooks/rollback procedures to standardize release decision-making.
- Plan, negotiate, and manage release activities to maintain the release pipeline and schedule for Stores domain, and to align Service providers, Business partners, and vendors.
- 5+years as a Release Lead/ Scrum Master/ Project Manager/ Program Manager with dedicated agile teams using scrum/SAFe.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive conversations with cross-functionally teams.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills and attention to detail
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.