Project Manager PharmacovigilanceApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: The IT PV Project Manager will oversee IT projects supporting Pharmacovigilance (PV) systems. The Project Manager has responsibility for the health and success of projects within a matrixed organization with direct relationships with various groups in the business as well as IT.
- Lead the creation of project business cases and vendor negotiations
- Monitor, manage, and ensure predictable delivery of the project in a deadline-driven environment.
- Drive delivery and accountability of internal staff as well as vendors and third-party project managers.
- Enable early identification and appropriate escalation of risks and issues that require assistance, attention, or executive resolution.
- Effectively communicate project status to leadership, verbally or in written form.
- 5+ years project management experience, ideally including budget accountability
- 8+ years experience as an IT professional
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences-related field required
- Experience working with third party vendor management (SaaS, business service partners
- Experience with GxP Validation and CFR Part 11
- Experience with regulated systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution within a highly structured framework, e.g., GxP
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.