Project Manager (Palmer)Apply Now
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: Apply principles, techniques and best practices in the planning, organizing and implementation of projects by preparing and managing project documentation, deliverables, milestones, resource management and schedules. Partner with IT to promote open lines of communication and adherence to the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) standards and processes.
- Serve as Project Manager for the implementation of system projects due to new, enhanced or integrated functionality as well as the introduction of new product offerings.
- Initiate, plan, execute, control and close project activities.
- Define and verify scope, develop project plans and timetables, and create roles and responsibilities matrix
- Develop work plans for each subproject/department and prepare summary for management review.
- Execute and maintain project plans; review, track, monitor and report on project status; identify, track and resolve issues by proposing viable solutions.
- Calculate, mitigate and monitor risk, creating contingency plans and advising management, as appropriate.
- Perform defect management
- Establish and maintain working relationship with all departments, stakeholders and external customers involved with project.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in IT or Computer Science, or 4 years of related experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management capacity preferably in a fast paced, rapidly changing business and technology environment.
- Experience in a Project Management Organization preferred
- Experience in managing IT and corporate projects
- Experience on a project team that successfully implemented new technologies, work processes or process improvements preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (or working towards it) preferred
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry and understanding all major workflows associated with the healthcare claim processing preferred
Focusing in the technology practice area at JVT Advisors, Brian enjoys partnering with candidates to help land them their dream job.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.