Project Manager (Manage File Transfer)Apply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: MFT Migration project will manage migration of all existing accounts and projects using SFTP server to new MFT platform. The consultant will be the project manager for the Managed File Transfer Migration project and will be fully accountable for successful delivery of projects. In this role the consultant will work closely with MFT tech lead and manage internal project resources (on-site or offshore) and collaborate closely with cross functional teams and external implementation partners.
- Manages the project timeline, budget, financials and scope
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Commercial, R&D, Manufacturing, Corp Functions and Enterprise) to understand impact due to migration, negotiate timelines and ensure smooth services migration.
- Migrate on-prem Integration services newly built Integration Platform in an agile/incremental manner.
- Migrate on-prem SFTP services newly built MFT Platform in an agile/incremental manner.
- Leads change management activities in close collaboration with the Migration change management team and track leads
- Collaborates with implementation partners to create and maintain the integrated project plan
- Collaborate with Migration program leads and other Migration track leads; escalation issue to leadership as needed
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.