Project Manager ITSMApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
• Manage the development, implementation, maintenance and support of IT Service Management solutions
• Establish priorities and coordinate the activities of assigned staff.
• Communicate status and progress to customers, team, and leadership
• Supervise, develop and provide feedback on the performance of assigned technical staff.
• Provide technical guidance, assistance and training to members of the technical staff.
• Act as consultant to the technical staff, Business Analysts and users in order to provide an understanding of the inter-relationship between business requirements and systems designs.
• Coordinate development, sprint & capacity planning with technical teams
• Collaborate with product owner to lead estimation and story grooming.
• Participate in application design sessions.
• Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of vendor packaged solutions.
• Strong project management skills from a technical background
• Strong ITIL and IT Service Management knowledge and experience
• Experience with ServiceNow IT Service Management solution implementations
• Experience working with the SDLC, Agile (Scrum or Kanban)
• Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) a plus
• Previous supervisory experience, demonstrated leadership abilities
• Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business Administration, engineering, Information Technology, or liberal arts.
• 5-7 years of related work experience.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.