Project Manager InfrastructureApply Now
Location: Durham, North Carolina 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
Job Summary: This individual will be responsible for managing project activities from initiation to closure on multiple projects that supports the overall Infrastructure IT Portfolio. The individual will serve as a primary point of contact between the company’s Network Services team, the third-party consulting/project team, and the existing operations team.
- The Project Manager will be accountable for successful project delivery and will be responsible for the overall planning, management, and execution of projects.
- Develop the overall project schedule and project management plan
- Ensure project is delivered according to committed scope, approved budget, and targeted dates
- Ensure high level of quality in solutions is delivered
- Collaborate with vendors to drive successful execution of projects
- Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects – driving accountability of work stream owners and escalating risks and issues to the project owner that require assistance or attention.
- Facilitate critical project reviews and ensure all aspects of the projects’ success are contemplated and addressed
- BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or any related field
- PMP Certified
- 5+ years’ experience of hands-on IT Project Delivery
- Strong people leadership skills with the ability to manage projects in a matrixed environment.
- 5+ years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional projects solutions in a regulated environment.
- Demonstrate fluency in Project Management tools and techniques and of implementing IT Infrastructure-related projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.