Project Manager InfrastructureApply Now
Location: Durham, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
Job Summary: Infrastructure position will be responsible for managing all of the project activities from initiation to closure for multiple projects supporting the overall Infrastructure IT Portfolio. The position requires solid experience of project management in a GxP environment and experience managing projects related to IT Infrastructure.
- Develop the overall project schedule and project management plan.
- Ensure project is delivered according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted dates.
- Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects – driving accountability of work stream owners and escalating risks and issues to the project owner that require assistance or attention.
- Facilitate critical project reviews and ensure all aspects of the projects’ success are contemplated and addressed.
- Enable and enhance communications between matrixed delivery teams.
- Navigate change management and documentation life cycle processes.
- 5+ years’ experience of hands-on IT Project Delivery.
- Strong people leadership skills with the ability to manage projects in a matrixed environment.
- 5+ years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional projects solutions in a regulated environment.
- Demonstrable fluency in Project Management tools and techniques and of implementing IT Infrastructure-related projects.
- PMP credential preferred.
Brian is responsible for uncovering the right candidates and managing them through the interview and hiring process.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.