Project Manager FirewallApply Now
Location: Weston, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 8 months
Job Summary: An experienced project manager to help the security organization deliver new capabilities and/ or remediate existing issues. The ideal candidate will have direct experience managing projects in the cyber security space.
- Manage the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to deliver new or enhanced systems and capabilities
- Prepare weekly status reports and identify and manage any risks, issues and dependencies.
- Manage the budget and end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e. BAs, development teams both internal and external, business leads, testing teams, etc.).
- Develop and/or facilitate SDLC deliverables over the project life cycle.
- Effectively communicate and escalate issues, roadblocks, and risks to management while maintaining responsibility for their resolution to ensure the successful launch of each project.
- Maintain all Project documents according to the PMO specifications.
- 6 years IT / Security / Infrastructure experience.
- 5 years project management experience and familiarity with SDLC processes.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and in budget.
- Pharmaceutical / GxP experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Cisco Firewalls / a plus but not required.
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.