Project Manager Cyber SecurityApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 3-6 months
Job Summary: An experienced project manager to help the Cyber security organization deliver new capabilities and/ or remediate existing issues. The ideal candidate will have direct experience managing project in the cyber security space.
- Managing the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to deliver new or enhanced systems and capabilities
- Preparing weekly status reports and identifying and managing any risks, issues and dependencies.
- Managing the budget and end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e. BAs, development teams both internal and external, business leads, testing teams, etc.).
- Developing and/or facilitating SDLC deliverables over the project life cycle
- Effectively communicating and escalating issues, roadblocks, and risks to management while maintaining responsibility for their resolution, to ensure the successful launch of each project
- Maintaining all Project documents according to the PMO specifications
- Demonstrating thought leadership in discussions with business partners to ensure delivery of the most effective solutions for the identified business objectives
- Leads, manages, and influences others to deliver projects on-time and within budget to achieve specified goals and objectives.
- Facilitate issue resolution and escalation via coordinating solution development across the project team, steering committee, and business stakeholders
- 6 years IT / Security / Infrastructure experience
- 5 years project management experience and familiarity with SDLC processes
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and in budget
- Pharmaceutical / GxP experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; works well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Ability to effectively drive execution and own responsibility for overall success of projects
- Ability to develop and follow complex communication plans, project plans, provides updates to senior level executives
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technical proficiency and customer-facing skills
- Superior problem-solving skills, leadership qualities, influencing, communicating, and consulting skills, team/interpersonal skills.
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.