Project Manager - Commercial IT / MedicalApply Now
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6+ Months to Start (Strong Likelihood of Extensions and/or Conversion to Permanent Full-Time Status)
The Sr. IT Project Manager drives and facilitates the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of IT Commercial, Medical, and/or cross-functional projects.
- Lead complex projects and/or programs
- Manage the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to deliver new or enhanced systems and capabilities
- Manage and ensure predictable delivery of projects and/or programs – driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks and issues that require assistance or attention
- Manage the budget and end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e. BAs, development teams both internal and external, business leads, testing teams, etc.)
- Ensure projects are delivered at a high level of quality according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted dates
- At least 6 years IT project management experience with software applications
- Proven track record of delivering large or complex projects/programs on time and in budget
- Bio-Pharma experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Ovrille is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for JVT’s clients across several industry verticals. He supports the Contract Recruiting team, and specializes in identifying temp (contractual) and temp-to-perm resources for JVT’s clients.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.