Project EngineerApply Now
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 6 months with possibility of conversion
Job Summary: You will lead product and process development project activities related to the company’s Medical disposable products.
- Lead major projects, or phases of projects, to resolve advanced and complex technical problems
- Delivers appropriate project management processes, methods, techniques, and tools and is able to implement these according to the project’s requirements
- Coordinate, monitor and manage project activities, deliverables, and schedule, ensuring appropriate escalation and reporting of timeline status, delays, blocking issues, risk assessment, budget variances and compliance matters, as needed.
- Accountable for accurate, thorough documentation. Assist with the development and distribution of reports and project documents defining project progress, issues and solutions including but not limited to project plan, communication plan, issues log, risk log, project timeline, and high-level executive summary.
- BS in Engineering with 8+ years of experience in medical device product design or manufacturing
- MS or MBA preferred
- Project Management Certification (PMP) desired
- Experience with ISO 13485 and/or related medical device standards
- Experience with USP/EP/BP, ISO 13408, ISO 10993, ISO 14971 and ISO 11607 Aseptic Processing a plus
- Familiarity with plastic fabrication methods such as injection molding, thermoforming, casting, extruding, solvent bonding, heat welding, ultrasonic welding
Rob works on the Contract team. His goal as a recruiter is to continue to establish long-term professional and personal relationships with top-performing HR professionals throughout the Greater Boston area.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.