Project Coordinator-Customer Solutons AnalystApply Now
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Employment Type: Direct Hire
- Work directly with customers and fellow team members to deliver innovative and high-quality solutions.
- Perform requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing.
- Serve as an advisor to understand and document configuration requirements, conduct necessary data exploration to prepare for business, author technical specifications and business rules
- Develop thorough understanding of client-specific data structures and content to inform solution architecture decisions and the development of detailed and complex technical specifications
- Develop methodology documents based on self-initiated interviews, diagrams, surveys and workflow analysis.
- Responsible for all tasks associated with configuration and maintenance of business rules within including managing change requests & versioning schemes to support controlled deployment, branching & merging.
- Plan and facilitate requirement review, sprint planning and release status meetings with various levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop stories and ensure traceability within JIRA for feature requests, service requests, and other work items (internal and client facing).
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required
- Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle
- Experience working with external customers, ideally to delivery software solutions
- Knowledge of health care and health plans is a strong plus.
Shannon heads the Direct-Hire recruiting team at JVT Advisors, managing the team’s day-to-day activities while also contributing to recruiting and account management.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.