Project AnalystApply Now
Location: Marlboro, Massachusetts 01752
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Length: 7 months
Job Summary: Partners with Agile Release Train Engineer (RTE) / Project Managers to ensure work is carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, project estimates, resources, tasks, deliverables and budget.
- Performs frequent reporting and analysis of actual and forecasted results compared to plan. Determines if allocated funds have been spent as specified. Presents findings and provides feedback to RTE / Project Managers.
- Partners with RTE / Project Management and IT Finance to ensure objectives are met and to research and resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensures the Release Train is / projects are adhering to client specific management methodology and comply with Sarbanes Oxley controls in place.
- Coordinates project change requests as needed.
- Partners with RTE / Project Managers to develop documentation and maintain repositories.
- Assists RTE / Project Managers with timely and effective communications.
- Experience as a Project Analyst / Administrator, Junior Project Manager preferred.
- 1-3 years’ related work experience
Technical skill levels required:
- Attlassian Jira/Confluence – intermediate
- MS Teams – intermediate
- MS Project – intermediate
- MS Excel – intermediate
- MS PowerPoint – intermediate
- MS Visio – intermediate
- MS Word – intermediate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Project Management methodologies
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile or Agile environment
Jordan is a Sourcer for our Technology Practice. He loves making connections, building relationships and helping people improve their lives and careers.
Can't find your fit?
We get new jobs every day. Send us your resume and we'll let you know when we have the right opportunity for you.